It is imperative that we pray! Almost every week we hear of our brothers and sisters being persecuted or killed. However, at the same time we hear of great moves of God throughout the world. It’s the last days and CHRIST IS BUILDING HIS CHURCH against all opposition.
CHRIS & AMY HALES; Gideon and Karis
Serving in Prague, Czech Republic. After once being a Christian country, now over 70%. claim to be atheist or agnostic. The Hales moved to Prague with the purpose of starting a new international church. In October of 2016 “Heart Prague” became reality, and the church is growing. http://www.heartprague.com/
In an email I received from Chris he says how grateful they are for Claremore Assembly. ‘we are excited about moving to new ministry space allowing us access 7 day a week. The building we are moving into has apartments above us and we want to make sure that the relationships are good with these people and the surrounding communities.”
- for favor at the new location
- for a great influence in Prague.
- for good relations with local people
- Holy Spirit guidance in all aspects of ministry.
- for Gideon & Karis their children,
Matthew 11:12 “And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it. (NLT)”
Pray for brothers & Sisters in Iran
Iran arrests more than 100 Christians in growing crackdown on minority. (The Telegraph News) Many were converts to Christianity from a Muslim background, accused of “proselytizing”.
About 1% cent of Iran’s population are Christians, however, Christian advocacy groups report a growing underground evangelical movement. While worship is permitted under the Islamic constitution, conversion to Christianity can be a crime meriting a sentence of more than 10 years imprisonment.
- for churches to meet legally, and for religious freedom,
- for believers to be safe and grow in relationship with Jesus,
- the Lord would meet them in supernatural ways where missionaries cannot go,
- that the Kingdom of God will advance even as persecution increases.
UNREACHED PEOPLE GROUPS:
Matthew. 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
Live Dead Iran exists to plant churches throughout Iran, churches that will reflect Christ, close the gaps, and finish the task of reaching the nation. The goal is to plant churches that only multiply when persecuted. https://iran.livedead.org/
PRAY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- more mission workers willing to take risks and sacrifices to reach remote areas,
- churches to be planted and disciples made,
- direction of the Holy Spirit and protection for those involved,
- that the gospel will be made available it their native language.