ANDREA & DARLA SNAVLEY
The Snavley’s are currently in Brussels. Andrea teaches at the Continental Theological Seminary and Darla works with The Oasis Center of the Breaking Chains Network. Breaking Chains offers hope and healing to victims and survivors of human trafficking and to create awareness about this form of modern day slavery. Darla is on a team that goes into the redlight districts to invite ladies to come for devotions, English lessons, a hot meal, and to build relationships for sharing the gospel.
Facebook: Andréa Darla Snavely
- The Snavleys need additional support to stay in Belgium. They need an additional $1,000 in monthly support and $20,000 cash for the remaining two years of their first term.
- Pray for the work of Breaking Chains to help those imprisoned by the sex trade.
PRAY FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN INDIA
Reported cases of persecution and hate crimes against Christians in India have steadily increased by about 57 percent in the first two months of 2019. Attacks are coming from Hindu nationalists
There has been a rise in attacks on pastors and prayer meetings, as several states are passing anti-conversion laws. One pastor reported he was thrown off a moving train for carrying Bibles in a rucksack.
UNREACHED PEOPLE GROUPS:
JARED & KAILA SHOULTZ – (Jared, Kaila: Elli – 6 yrs old, Shiloh – 3, and Hannah – 1)
At the moment, the Shoultz’s are in Portugal for language training, preparing to head to Mozambique to minister to the Unreached, mostly Muslim, tribes of Mozambique.
They love souls! They are passionate to see the people of Mozambique fully surrender to Jesus and operate in the power of the Holy Spirit. They will be providing training to pastors and churches, equipping them to carry out the Great Commission.
- For their hearts, as it is lonely in Portugal.
- For their language abilities to flourish.
- That the Lord would give them ears to hear and mouths to speak.
- Pray for their young children
Facebook: Shoultz Family in Mozambique